- U.S. oil drillers cut rigs to lowest since May 2017 -Baker Hughes
- Brad Wall: Recent Court Decisions on TMX- Actually Positive
- Canada Weekly Rig Count Down 15 for Week Ending September 20, 2019
- New LNG technology developed at University of Calgary touted as greener, cheaper
- TECHNICAL REPORT: Black Powder Contamination – Composition & Formation
- PSAC Meets with Business Leaders in Ontario for a Critical Discussion on the Future of Energy in Canada and Across Ontario
- Real crunch from Saudi Arabia’s oil outage has yet to be felt
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil Set for Biggest Weekly Gain Since January After Saudi Attack
- The World’s Biggest Offshore Wind Farm Will Be as Cheap as Coal
- Accelerating Industry Adoption of Greenhouse Gas Reduction Technologies – Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC)
- California promises fight to keep auto emission authority
- Scheer Would Fast Track Pipeline Fights Right To Supreme Court
What to See and Do at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
TECHTalks Technical Series
Thousands of Products Services
Industry Reception, presented by Expro
Fish N'Chips Day!
Quidi Vidi Social
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Fire & Ice OGM Party of the Year
The OGM is famous for their parties! Be sure to join us for the 2019 Fire & Ice at Club One, on June 18, from 7:00 pm - complimentary access, but please RSVP to Tina Olivero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investing in Tomorrow's Innovations
EventWorx is pleased to sponsor new-to-market companies that focus on clean tech, environmental and offshore innovations. Be sure to drop by to see the 2019 Project Startup Winners.
Thank You for Being Part of East Coast Canada's Premier Energy Event
The 2019 Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show has now wrapped up. We really appreciate the support of our visitors, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors – Thank you!
Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Your visitor badge includes access to more than 100 exhibiting companies, free education and multiple networking events.