- WATCH! Alberta has earned right to be recognized for climate efforts: Greengate Power CEO
- IEA concerned about Middle East tensions, stands ready to act
- How the Trans Mountain green light could benefit First Nations
- How To Escape The Digital Pilot Project Doldrums – Geoffrey Cann
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil Climbs to a Three-Week High as U.S.-Iran Tensions Simmer
- Imperial committed to long-term shareholder value
- Parkland Announces US$500 Million Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- SURPLUS EQUIPMENT: Ariel JG-4 Reciprocating Compressor (Acid Gas), 150 hp GE 447T – Ironhub
- Calgary selected by World Petroleum Council to host oil and gas forum in 2023
- Indigenous drummers lead pipeline protesters on 22-kilometre march in Victoria
- Explosions, fire rock US oil refinery; gas prices could rise
- U.S. drillers add oil rigs for first week in three
What to See and Do at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
TECHTalks Technical Series
Thousands of Products Services
Industry Reception, presented by Expro
Fish N'Chips Day!
Quidi Vidi Social
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Fire & Ice OGM Party of the Year
The OGM is famous for their parties! Be sure to join us for the 2019 Fire & Ice at Club One, on June 18, from 7:00 pm - complimentary access, but please RSVP to Tina Olivero at email@example.com.
Investing in Tomorrow's Innovations
EventWorx is pleased to sponsor new-to-market companies that focus on clean tech, environmental and offshore innovations. Be sure to drop by to see the 2019 Project Startup Winners.
Thank You for Being Part of East Coast Canada's Premier Energy Event
The 2019 Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show has now wrapped up. We really appreciate the support of our visitors, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors – Thank you!
Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Your visitor badge includes access to free education, multiple networking events. Register Today!