- Elections Canada aids in outing Foreign Funded Environmental lobbyists- Targeting foreign interference in the Federal election – Maureen McCall
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil Steadies as Drop in U.S. Stockpiles Tempers Economic Worries
- U.S. Seen as Climate Risk With Two-Thirds of New Oil and Gas
- Bellatrix Announces Executive Management Changes
- Pembina buying Kinder Morgan Canada and U.S. portion of Cochin pipeline
- The Serious Side of Slips Trips and Falls – AB Canada
- XI Technologies: How the scheduling and discounting of liabilities affects end of life cost estimates
- Black Powder Contamination Introduction: Formation, Composition, Facility Impacts
- Oil market starts to rebalance at lower prices
- GET INVOLVED! EnergyNow.ca Launches ENERGY STRONG CANADA GoFundMe Awareness & Advocacy Campaign
- U.S. removed almost 2.7 mln barrels of Iranian oil from market
- 2015 North Dakota liquid gas spill much bigger than reported
What to See and Do at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
TECHTalks Technical Series
Thousands of Products Services
Industry Reception, presented by Expro
Fish N'Chips Day!
Quidi Vidi Social
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Fire & Ice OGM Party of the Year
The OGM is famous for their parties! Be sure to join us for the 2019 Fire & Ice at Club One, on June 18, from 7:00 pm - complimentary access, but please RSVP to Tina Olivero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investing in Tomorrow's Innovations
EventWorx is pleased to sponsor new-to-market companies that focus on clean tech, environmental and offshore innovations. Be sure to drop by to see the 2019 Project Startup Winners.
Thank You for Being Part of East Coast Canada's Premier Energy Event
The 2019 Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show has now wrapped up. We really appreciate the support of our visitors, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors – Thank you!
Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Your visitor badge includes access to more than 100 exhibiting companies, free education and multiple networking events.