- How the Saudi attack affects global oil supply
- Oil price jump linked to Saudi Arabian attacks sparks energy stock rally
- Take Action This Fall! Market Your Company on EnergyNow and Generate More Leads – See Our Marketing Bundles
- Delphi Energy Corp. Announces Close of Alliance Service Sale and Agreement to Reactivate Alliance Lateral Line
- Five Things to Know in World Business Today
- Oil-Price Shock Couldn’t Come at Worse Time for World Growth
- Aramco Less Optimistic on Pace of Oil Output Recovery
- Oil prices surge 15% after attack on Saudi facility hits global supply
- Its Lifeblood Attacked, What Are Saudi Arabia’s Options Now?
- COMMENTARY – Saudi Arabia Drone Attack: What it Could Mean for Oil’s Future: Liam Denning
- Fall 2019 Essential HR Updates: What Employers & Employees Need to Know – Wendy Ferguson
- Schachter Eye on Energy: Crude retreats as Iran may gain some sanction relief from President Trump
- 10 Canadian Energy Questions You Can Ask Your Federal Election Candidate – Deidra Garyk
What to See and Do at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
TECHTalks Technical Series
Thousands of Products Services
Industry Reception, presented by Expro
Fish N'Chips Day!
Quidi Vidi Social
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Fire & Ice OGM Party of the Year
The OGM is famous for their parties! Be sure to join us for the 2019 Fire & Ice at Club One, on June 18, from 7:00 pm - complimentary access, but please RSVP to Tina Olivero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investing in Tomorrow's Innovations
EventWorx is pleased to sponsor new-to-market companies that focus on clean tech, environmental and offshore innovations. Be sure to drop by to see the 2019 Project Startup Winners.
Thank You for Being Part of East Coast Canada's Premier Energy Event
The 2019 Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show has now wrapped up. We really appreciate the support of our visitors, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors – Thank you!
Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Your visitor badge includes access to more than 100 exhibiting companies, free education and multiple networking events.