VIP Industry Reception Sponsor
Highlights of the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
The Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Highlights of the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show include (complimentary with your Petroleum Show badge):
- Clean Technology Pavilion, featuring the clean technology start-up, environmental solution providers and more;
- One-to-one meeting Lounge, where exhibitors can meet with their customers to continue the conversation beyond the booth;
- Meet the Expert Technical Series featuring presentations on a wide variety of industry topics;
- Industry VIP Reception, presented by Expro , Networking is one of the key features at the show, and we do it right! Attendees and exhibitors are invited to join our invited guests to enjoy a live performance by Kelly and Tamsyn Russell, great food, and refreshing cocktails from our Ice Bar.
- Fish & Chips Day – We all love fish & chips, so we bring in lunch for our Attendees and Exhibitors on June 19.
- Craft Beer Tasting sponsored by Quidi Vidi Brewery – After a long week, we all earned a cold beer! To wrap up a great week, we continue the networking and celebrate with a few delicious pints.