Highlights of the 2018 Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show
The Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show is the premier event focused on East Coast Canada’s energy industry, technology and business. The Petroleum Show has been a mainstay event in the Atlantic Region for over 20 years. The show celebrates the technology, people and projects of Canada’s offshore energy industry and now includes clean technologies, renewables and environmental strategies.
Approximately 125 exhibiting companies and 2,000 attendees come together annually in June in the beautiful setting of St. John’s, Newfoundland to network and do business.
With 125 exhibiting companies, and thousands of products, there is a wide emphasis on educating attendees in an interactive and dynamic format. We are encouraging exhibitors to have interactive displays and equipment available for demonstrations.
Highlights from the 2018 Petroleum Show included:
- Newfoundland & Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA) Clean Technology Pavilion, featuring the province’s best environmental businesses;
- Interactive Demonstration Lounge, where exhibitors can meet with their customers to show their equipment and services in action;
- Meet the Expert series, an informal series of meet-ups, featuring experts who are available to meet to discuss business and technical challenges on a variety of topics;
- Industry VIP Reception, presented by Welltec, welcomed special guests and attendees to the show floor during the afternoon of day one. Attendees and exhibitors were joined by Honourable Siobhan Coady, Minister of Natural Resources, Gordon McIntosh, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources, His Worship Danny Breen, Mayor of the City of St. John’s, and the Councillors of the City of St. John’s. Everyone enjoyed a live performance by Kelly and Tamsyn Russell, great food, and refreshing cocktails from our Martini Ice Bar.
- Fish & Chips Day hosted by NEWDOCK – We all love fish & chips, so we brought in lunch for our attendees and exhibitors.
- Craft Beer Tasting sponsored by Quidi Vidi Brewery – After a long week, we all earned a cold beer! To wrap up a great week, we celebrated with a few delicious pints.