Are you considered an expert on topics of technology, government regulations, or business efficiencies? If so we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting industry experts to join us at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show to share knowledge with their industry colleagues during our new Meet the Experts series. The Meet the Experts is a series of informal 30-minute meet-up discussions and Q&A’s, designed to engage a broad audience base and provide a new educational resource during the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show.
Topics of interest include (we are open to your ideas too):
- Advanced Technologies and Automation
- Business Efficiencies and Capital Cost Reduction Strategies
- Environmental, Clean Technologies and Renewables
- Offshore Advancements
- Project Development Updates
- Regulatory and Government Updates
- Workforce Development
- Each block of time is limited to 30 minutes.
- Meeting times are limited to key times during the show.
- Television monitors are available for sharing digital materials with the audience.
- Presenters are expected to notify their client base about their specific meetup. Free entrance to the show will be granted to all clients.
- If you are interested in participating or learning more, please contact Wes Scott at email@example.com. In order for us to have ample time to market your Meet the Expert, we must have all information no later than May 18.