Are you a technical expert? We want to hear from you.
Post event research from the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show suggests our attendees are interested in learning more during their time at the show. We are recruiting industry experts to join us at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show to share knowledge with their industry colleagues during our new Meet the Experts Technical Series. The Meet the Experts Technical Series are 20-minute presentations (or discussions) and 10-minute Q&A’s, designed to engage a broad audience base and provide a new educational resource during the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show.
Topics of interest include (we are open to your ideas too):
- Subsea Advancements
- Advancements in Exploration, Development, and Production
- Advanced Technologies and Automation
- Environmental, Clean Technologies and Renewables
- Project Development Updates
- Each block of time is limited to 30 minutes.
- Meeting times are limited to key times during the show.
- Monitors are available for sharing digital materials with the audience.
- Presenters are expected to market their their Meet the Expert . Free entrance to the show will be granted to all clients.
If you are interested in participating or learning more, please contact Wes Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for us to have ample time to market your Meet the Expert, we must have all information no later than May 17.