The NEW Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show – TECHTalks
Are you a technical expert? We want to hear from you.
We are recruiting industry experts to join us at the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show to share knowledge with their industry colleagues during our new TECHTalks Technical Series. The TECHTalks are 30 minutes time slots (20-minute presentations (or discussions) and 10-minute Q&A’s, designed to engage a broad audience base and provide a new educational resource during the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show.
Topics of interest include (we are open to your ideas too):
- Subsea Advancements
- Advancements in Exploration, Development, and Production
- Advanced Technologies and Automation
- Offshore Operations & Maintenance
- Reliability Engineering
- Equipment Efficiencies
- Facilities Operations
- Environmental, Clean Technologies and Renewables
- Project Development Updates
- Each block of time is limited to 30 minutes.
- Meeting times are limited to key times during the show.
- Monitors are available for sharing digital materials with the audience.
- Presenters are expected to market their presentation. Free entrance to the show is granted to all clients.