Drive traffic to your booth
Ensure your brand is top-of-mind for attendees
Promote your brand before, during and after the show
Get a strong ROI with your target audience right in front of you, seeing your brand message
Major Exhibition Sponsorship
- Premium brand placement on all relevant marketing materials for the show.
- Brand prominently displayed on all relevant signage for the exposition including entranceway, show hours and directional signs.
- Brand prominently displayed onsite at the Official Registration Desk.
- Brand prominently displayed on the cover of the Official Event Guide.
- Opportunity to distribute one (1) piece of advertising collateral at the Registration Centre.
- Brand recognition on Official Event Website as a Platinum Level Sponsor of the show.
Official Visitor Badge & Lanyard Sponsorship
Exclusive brand recognition on the lanyards and badge provided to all show visitors. Brand recognition as a Gold Level Sponsor in the Official Event Guide, on signage, and on the Official Event Website.
Official Visitor Tote Bag Sponsor
Exclusive brand recognition on the visitor tote bags available at the show entrance. Brand recognition as a Gold Level Sponsor in the Official Event Guide, on signage, and on the Official Event Website.
Get noticed before, during and after the event. Advertising in the official event guide and website significantly increases your exposure at Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show.
Official Event Guide
Maximize your exhibitor’s profile with an enhanced listing, technical feature or advertisement to drive traffic to your booth, promote a new product or your brand. Distributed at the expo to Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show visitors and Noia Conference delegates, the guide is the main on-site point of reference and also a buyers guide with a long shelf life to be held onto until the next guide is released.
Exhibitors are entitled to 50% off print advertising rates.
Maximize your company’s exposure and reach thousands of global industry professionals through online advertising on the event website and e-newsletters. As the primary planning tool for the event, our website receives thousands of visits from highly-qualified international decision-makers, business leaders and technical experts in the months prior to and during the event. Plus, our targeted and relevant e-newsletters are a good way to drive traffic to your booth, promote your brand or products.