Book Your Travel to St. John's
Official Hotel Partner of the Atlantic Canada Petroleum Show, Premier Suites - Book Today!
Premiere Suites is the most recognized and trusted provider of temporary residences for professionals and families all across Canada. With over 1,500 fully furnished apartments and in 38 cities, we’re bound to have one that’s just right for you.
More Work and Living Space than Traditional Hotels
- Living rooms à more room to live
- Full kitchens à feels just like home
- Instead of rooms with a bed à full bedrooms
- In-suite washer & dryers
- Dedicated work space, with wireless high speed internet
- Less expensive than traditional hotels
Conveniently located in the heart of the business and residential districts, our suites are designed with the mobile employee and extended stays in mind. This allows our guests to bring more of their life with them and maintain a more comfortable routine.
Our Competitive Advantage
- The only coast-to-coast provider of extended-stay suites
- One point of contact & customized payment options
- We manage the guest experience and offer 24/7 guest support
- Most recognized and trusted name in the industry
- Designed to a four-star standard
Book Your Travel to East Coast Canada's Energy Capital
Welcome to St. John's!
Being the most easterly point in North America has its advantages.
For starters, we have our very own time zone. In Canada, the sun rises first on Newfoundland and Labrador. We’re the closest province to Europe, which means St. John’s harbour is a safe haven for transatlantic travellers and a bustling commercial port. We’re the youngest – and coolest – province in Canada, home to the oldest street in North America, and we’ve been welcoming adventurers from all corners of the world for over 500 years.
A city rich in culture, we honour tradition while embracing eclectic sophistication. When in St. John’s, you hear your fair share of tall tales and yarns, and that’s not all. As you walk through the winding alleyways of our vibrant downtown, you’ll encounter fashionistas, chefs, musicians, and more, all elements of a colourful tapestry of experiences unfolding before your eyes.
Colourful experiences. Colourful characters. Colourful encounters. Make your destination St. John’s—you’ll be glad you did.